We can help with corporate tax in Edinburgh

Do you need assistance with various aspects of your limited company from the initial registration to annual accounts and corporation tax? Contact J S Accounting Services.

Tax affairs in Edinburgh

It isn’t just businesses that need accountants. Every now and again things happen to us all that require a little specialist attention from chartered accountants.

Perhaps you are selling a house and not sure about the tax implications, or perhaps you are planning your retirement and want to understand more about inheritance tax. If so, call J S Accounting Services for a free initial consultation. We are based in Edinburgh.

Personal taxes

  • Self assessment tax form completion and submission
  • Advice for landlords and those in receipt of second incomes
  • Inheritance tax and capital gains tax advice
  • And much more

Self-assessment tax

Now there’s even more pressure to get your self-assessment tax return done on time. Moreover, it isn’t enough just to submit it on time though, it has to be done right. Don’t take the risk of filing incorrectly and getting on the wrong side of tax authorities, call
us to sort out your tax affairs, accurately and on time.

For professional help with tax affairs, get in touch with J S Accounting Services on
0131 228 6453